Friday, November 16, 2007

FEBRUARY 07.08. The quickest way to make enemies around here is to tell someone who you voted for. Tuesday near the water cooler: “No! you can’t vote for Hillary, she’s a f#cking liar- I always thought you were a conservative! ”, “Obama’s going to take it all, the only ones voting for Hillary are the feminazis and the illegal aliens.” “Asians vote for Hillary because they hate blacks.” So I didn’t go with Obama, like all the other cool kids in Hollywood and Silverlake. I don’t like Hillary either but she’s better on the issues than Obama- primarily the war and taxes. Giuliani’s out and Romney threw in the towel this afternoon thus it looks like I’m behind McCain now. I just can’t support the Democrats this year. They’re against the war on islamofascists, that alone means I can’t vote for them. #2- I work hard for my money and don’t fix on giving it to some bureaucrat. #3- Civilians ought to have guns, because the police ain't going to be there all the time to save your ass.

If you live in Los Angeles or San Francisco you’re a de facto Democrat, that’s just the way it is- you can’t survive otherwise. Anaheim or San Diego? you might have a chance as a Republican. I’m stuck in LA SF so that means I’m a Democrat for now. That don’t mean I can’t vote for the right Commander in Chief.

1.29.08. Threw my arm arm out playing Wii- the baseball game, how idiotic is that? McCain just took Florida and my guy Giuliani is out, that leaves Romney as the choice for the fight against terror and border security. He's a business man and looks like a president, has a full head of hair. Hillary and Obama will be at the Highland Center in two days, that should be interesting- suppose i could try to see them step out of their limousines. But sitting at a fancy restaurant on Beverly, I come to the cold hard fact that i dont belong in California. What am i doing here? Prolly be more at home in Fort Worth or Nashville, two cities I've only read about in magazines. Family is the only thing keeping me this side of the Rocky Mountains.



1.21.08. Stopped by the ammo shop near portos on the dentist search, looked at the 357s, the guy said, "you dont want that you'll be too busy icing your hand to fire it." he pointed me to the model 60 instead, said they handle 38s too. Some impressive remington side by sides on the wall. Tried to listen to npr and air america, real negative bash america first drivel, couldn't take it. Loud black guy at Guapo's yesterday during the new york- green bay game, wouldn't put a cork in it; the Cabo San Lucas spring break crowd all jawing in your ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home